Thursday, April 5, 2012

The question on everyones lips....

Did the fridge fit the space at the new place? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, urgh...but the owner was there and kindly suggested we place it elsewhere in the kitchen where it will fit and not look too shabby...smart man. Pity our fridge doesnt look like a work of art though, oh well, with mini mans awesome doodling Im sure we can make it into one. God the thought of having to sell the bast**d was doing my head in so I would have been happy to keep it on the roof  in the harshest of  Mosman elements if needs be. Another awesome thing, the backyard wont get any snakes or wild animals roaming through it but maybe a few scary spiders...Im serious, he mentioned this to me and my ex pil (ex parents in law...yes we still hang out and they are like my second set of folks plus they are mini mans nanny and pop so I dont have a choice in the matter) mind you I think he was from sweeden so he in all seriousness thought this was a possibility in Mosman, very sweet for warning us though. Actually here is a shot of my ex fil (ex father in law) battling with one of the spiders we came across, was on google and everything!

                                                               
Well I guess taronga zoo is just round the corner so you never no!!

No comments:

Post a Comment