Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Monday Yum Chaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Cha! yum cha yum cha yum cha....another one of my great loves. Actually yum cha is a little family thing that myself, mini man and mini mans dad love doing together, so in honor of it being Easter Monday and of our time in Manly town winding up, we thought we would go treat ourselves to all things yummy and cha at Manly Phoenix......it didnt disappoint as usual. Yep ex and I still go out and do normal things with our mini man which is good, its really weird, we love hanging out together and have fun together but we just arent 'together'. Anyway Im just glad that we can hang out as a family still, mini man loves it and possibly loves yum cha even more (he wouldnt be alone in this thought) if the shots below are anything to go by. In saying that, its moving day in a weeks time and I dont think Ive really come to terms that its just going to be me and mini man in our new place.. I am starting to get a bit nervous and anxious and freaking out about the little things like the security of the doors ( I am a massive security nut, and have been known to push wardrobes up against doors when staying in strange places to make it more difficult for anyone trying to break in...as they do), who will take the huntsman's outside that creep in, and HOW (and this is a big one) the f**k am I going to watch American Horror Story by myself ? I think I may have to IQ that one and watch it when mini man is asleep during the day...all very valid and serious points. Anyway only time will tell Im guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment