Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fragile much?

Yes would be the answer. I had a girls night out on the town the other night with two of my besties and, we quite frankly tore the town a new behind! We ripped that s**t up (well in my eyes we did)!!! Am I a bad mum? I seriously felt like it the next day, felt guilty for drinking a wee bit too much, hungover and generally sorry for myself (this last sorry for myself feeling is becoming a regular occurrence). Mini man was totally fine and none the wiser and I certainly dont go out all the time but when you are freshly single, you need to get out there and shake what yo mumma gave you...this I accomplished. Ex goes out all the time, so whats good for the goose is good for the gander or something like that (another classic mum quote, thanks mum). We started off for a drinky poo at the Establishment in the city, my god its a meat market, perhaps a jungle even, in there, I forgot what its like, then we headed to the new Star City to check out its fancy pants makeover....looks amazing but wow it was DEAD, I think they really need to ramp up the advertising for this place and having experienced the oh so awesomeness that is vegas, it was kind of a let down..but then we are apparently a fair way behind in the casion department. Anyhoo, we had a yummy Italian dinner at Balla, chugged down some pinot and thought lets head back to the meat market for some perving and dancing...dancing was had but as far as perving....what a let down. Come on guys, show us what you've got!! All in all it was a really fun night with two of my chickadees and cant wait to do it again tonight...I kid I kid. Someone has to be responsible around here....but to be responsible you also have to let loose once in a while, thats my motto and Im sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment