Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Oh Manly, how I will miss thee

Wow my first blog ever! Very exciting, well for me anyway. We have lived in Manly for the past two years, coming from the north shore. I looooooooooooove Manly and really dont want to leave now. But alas our time here is up, lease is coming to an end in two weeks and then its me and mini man moving to the ever so posh suburb of Mosman and my ex moving somewhere close by to lend a hand...with mini man of course, not me. Anyway, have taken some happy snaps of the beachside suburb I have grown to love.....oh how I will miss reading the Manly Daily and its ah..daily goings on, specially the section where it states how many guys have pi**ed in the corso on a drunken saturday night out. Oh and I coloured my hair today, it was a bit of a cheap brassy blond before, which I probably should have kept since I am single now  and need to attract some suiters, however since Im heading to Mosmano, i really do need to fit in and be a wee bit posher me thinks. Ok ciao for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment