Friday, April 6, 2012

I love my ex....but BG all the way

he is the father of mini man, and still one of my bestest buds despite us splitting buuuuuuut, this is what Im relegated to in the wake of our breakup...
Yep we are still living in the same house for the next two weeks until the lease is up and we move to our own places... and this is my room, it was once the lovely spare room where all our lovely guests would stay for lovely fun times. Now its my room with lots of lovely boxes and just general crap floating around everywhere, lucky I aint no princess...well not at the moment anyway, Im tired enough. You may notice a stuffed bunny next to my pillow, BG (her name is bunny girl) was given to me by one of my closest girlfriends when I was 18, I think it was during a breakup I was going through back then....who would have thought that bunny girl would have stuck with me all these years through thick and thin, the poor thing is down to one ear but she is a survivor...she gives me strength and I will use this strength to get through the next two weeks before mini man and I move to our new place. No, its actually all good between me and my ex, most of the time, I have moments of tearing up but we are still going to be great mates and share in the amazing job of bringing up our mini man together. My friends ask if its awkward living with him, but its not, we still laugh at the same lame jokes he still performs all his bodily functions for me (to mini mans delight) and we are carrying on (almost) the same....just in separate rooms and with strictly no hanky panky. It will be weird at first I admit when we go to our own places but you know who will be by my side...thats right...bunny girl!! BG I salute you!!! Now hop along and deliver some easter goodies.                                             




No comments:

Post a Comment