Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My new bff

I loooooooooooooove foxtel. Who am I kidding, foxtel has always been my bff, there is nothing new about this. Bunny girl, always has a place in my heart and is my longest standing wingman but foxtel is definitely my bff. After I calmed down from my mini/major meltdown on sat arvo I resigned myself to the fact that I will be spending this saturday easter night on my lonesome once mini man is tucked away in the land of nod. Thats cool, I can deal with this, actually i have been since mini mans arrival really, I mean we still did go out for date nights everynow and then and the odd girl out on the town night, but most saturday evenings were spent with good ol foxy and a nice bottle of something mind numbing (like most parents really). Anyhooski, I'm rambling. So this Saturday I got all prepared to spend my evening with my bestie and look at this awesome gem that I stumbled upon!!!! Um, like whatever, like nah ahhhhh! totes, defo, omg are you for realz, hellsy yeah!!!

 Yes I am showing my age BUT...my night just got 1000 times better, what can I say, Im easily pleased. Romy and Michele's High School Reunion is one of those movies you can watch at least once a week and go 'oh my god, I didnt see that last week when I watched it' . It truly is a work of cinematic genius, that has its viewers on the edge of their seats, wondering what madcap harebrained scheme these two chickadees are going to throw at us next. Its a wild adventure folks and you need to hold onto your hats with this one. Ok my last few sentences may have been slightly exaggerated but thats truly how awesome it is.

So that in a nutshell is why foxtel is my bestie (along with bunny girl of course), you often stumble upon little gems that brighten your world even if its just for a few hours. I wonder who I would pick if I had to choose between foxy and my Who mag....hmmm, that is a toughy actually but I think foxy comes out on top...just. As if I would ever give up, True Blood, Real Housewives of B H, Jersey Shore, Gossip Girl etc etc etc, the list is endless, well on my IQ recording list it is. Anyway again, Im rambling. If its one thing I implore to anyone who is single, about to be single, or just after some awesome alone time viewing (or with a gathering, its your choice), Foxtel will solve all your dilemmas, or maybe you are a book person and if you are thats cool too....my books are all bloody packed so that aint me at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment