Monday, April 9, 2012

Just what I needed....

I have a subscription to Who....its really a necessity rather than a want. Every Thursday I get excited about my special little surprise Ill get in the letterbox and how I can look at all the juicy scandals and photos of everything celeb...Who never lies, I know cos a special friend of a friend who has a source told me so (not like some other mags I care not to mention, although I devour these also). Anyhooski, now that I am a single muma, I really right about now need some morale boosting in the feeling/looking hot department and of course the issue that comes along this week is all about bloody beautiful people 2012 and, low and behold who do we have on the cover this week Miranda BLOODY Kerr...look Im not a Miranda hater, I, like the rest of the world think she is stunning, and Australias answer to Sandy from Grease (hang on Sandy was Australian wasnt she?) but Im sick of looking at her genetically blessed gorgeousness.....'dont get the magazine then' I hear you shout out in frustration...but what can I do when its delivered right to my door? Oh the dilemmas!!



Anyway I got over it, Miranda is hot, I'd go there if I was that way inclined, or maybe even if I wasnt...who wouldnt really, but Im happy with what Ive got, and if you dont like it then I dont give a toss and you arent the one for me...not that Im looking for 'the one' right now anyway of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment