Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Oh my god...it's first day of school!!!

Can't believe it's already first day of kindy! Our little mini man is growing up so fast, as they do of course but it's still not real to me. Will be exciting I guess, especially knowing that I will have TWO full days to myself...(is it bad to have a feeling of freedom?) although I do plan on getting a job somewhere, but still. I'm just dreading that my mini man will be freaking out, although after one or two visits I'm sure he'll be right into it and motioning for me to just leave him at the front gate when we get there, that's what everyone keeps telling me. God I'm nervous though, it's in the big smoke, so will be catching a ferry and walking through the city to get to it, what if he gets a ciggie butt thrown in his face, or is subjected to lots of angry office workers on their blackberrys trying to sort their days s**t out?!?! Yikes....now I'm scared, I guess it's good for the sole and what doesn't break you makes you stronger, blah blah blah....at least going to a city one he'll learn to rough it with the best of them and figure out how to negotiate who should get what colour crayon etc, that's what I'm hoping for anyway. He'll be driving himself down to the ferry soon himself I'm pretty sure (he wishes anyway, obsessed with the car) ...that's just how much he'll love it...yep I'm sure of it...totally 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment