Friday, May 18, 2012

I cooooooked

I did it!!!! I finally cooked. Ive been on my own and in my new place for a month and a bit now and I finally christened the stove top! I mean I can cook, but for some reason it scares the sh*t out of me....Is it the flames of the gas burners, the oil in the pan swirling around...Ohhhh just realized it's the effing onions, I seriously cry like mini man having a meltdown every time. My eyes are actually still stinging two hrs later, time for a trip to spec savers maybe.

I only cooked spag bol but it is mighty tasty, well I cooked it for mini mans meals so hopefully he approves....he loved rearranging the plastic container drawer (do we still call it a tuppawear drawer..not sure?) while i was busy creating a mouthwatering masterpiece so that's a bonus. What will be my next gourmet meal....hmmm one could only wonder? I'm guessing spag Bol with a twist like oregano instead of mixed herbs....crazy right? I'm totally entering masterchef next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment