Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers day...

So ex bought round a card, flowers a coffee and the newspaper this morning.... All from mini man of course. Was very sweet indeed, and made feel a bit special even though we aren't together. Is it weird that he did that? I mean we still love and care for each other very much buttt we have separated. I don't care, I think it was nice, and I mean it was really from mini man, not him. It even said so in the card......'love mini man and the girls' Mothers day though...what a scam, just like valentines day and Halloween, such a cynic aren't I. I'm sure the chrysanthemums bought for me were probably 50 bucks (mini man only has $12 in his piggy bank so not sure how he paid for them) and the Sunday paper marked up 100% but it's still sweet isn't it. Anyway happy mothers day to all the mums and to everyone else happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment